Verisona Conveyancing is part of bpl solicitors limited.
Verisona Conveyancing’s experienced team based in Waterlooville offer competitive fixed fees and a friendly and personal service tailored to you. From our office in Waterlooville just outside of Portsmouth, our conveyancing team are ready to help you
Buying or selling a property can have its obstacles, but the Verisona Conveyancing team will do all they can to minimise disruptions with their vast experience in property transactions and use of market leading conveyancing software.
We are members of the Law Society’s prestigious Conveyancing Quality Scheme (‘CQS’) this means you can expect us to:
- explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from us
- tell you what the costs will be
- keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase
- work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on our service
As well as residential conveyancing, we can advise you on a wide range of property matter.
Why use Verisona Conveyancing?
- A competitive fixed fee tailored to your needs
- Speak to the same people every time
- Ability to visit our offices
- Knowledge of local area
- Plain English reports and correspondence
- Market leading conveyancing software solution makes the transaction smoother for you
- Accredited by Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)